Wilton Course 2: Flowers and Cake Design
In Course 2, you will learn the techniques to work with royal icing and buttercream. You will learn core skills to make a wide variety of flowers, such as pansies, lilies and The Wilton Rose. You will also learn how to design the colours and pattern for a cake or cupcakes to feature your flowers.
During Course 2 your Wilton Method Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Work with Royal Icing
- Design the colour palette and pattern for a cake
- Create 7 different types of flowers, and understand how to feature them on your next project
- Learn to pipe royal icing appliques
- Complete buttercream icing piping techniques
- Pipe additional decorative borders onto your cake
- And much more!
We include everything to complete your course all you need to do is create:
- Wilton Course 2 - Student Pack RRP £41.99
- 8 hours tuition
- All required products to complete the course (royal icing, colours, etc)
- Onsite aprons
Course price: £150 including VAT per person
Prerequisites: Wilton Course 1
Each Wilton Method course is broken down into four 2 hour weekly lessons, enabling you to practise and perfect your new skills before moving on to the next lesson.
Click on an event for more details, click on Look for more to view future events: